When you access our website, a small amount of text called a "cookie" is stored in your device's browser. This text contains various information about your browsing, habits, pref-erences, content customizations, etc ...
What are cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, to remember your preferences (lan-guage, country, etc.) during navigation and on future visits. The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve the website, adapt it to your interests as a user, speed up the searches you carry out, etc.
On our website we use the ones indicated below:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Technical cookies: necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the process of purchasing an order, managing payment, controlling fraud related to the security of the service, requesting registration or participation in an event, counting visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works ( website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks .
• Analysis cookies: they allow the number of users to be quantified and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
• Preference or personalization cookies: they allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to show when the user performs a search , the aspect or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the service is accessed, etc.
• Session cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and disappear when the session ends.
• Persistent cookies: are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal. For example, GOOGLE ANALYTICS allows monitoring by means of the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to the web: number of times the user visits the web, dates of first and last visit , duration of visits, from which page you accessed the web, etc. The information generated by the cookie, about the use of the web, will be directly transmitted and filed by Google Inc (a company based in the USA). At no time do they include sensitive information such as card details.
What are cookies NOT used for on this website?
In the cookies we use, sensitive personal identification information such as your name, address, your password, etc ...
Who uses the information stored in cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as 'third-party cookies', which are used and managed by external entities that provide us with services that improve the user experience. For example, the statistics that are collected on the number of visits, the content that most like, etc ... is usually managed by GOOGLE ANALYTICS.
If you have accepted them, we will not ask you again unless you delete the cookies on your device as indicated in the next section.
If you want to revoke the consent, you will have to delete the cookies and configure them again.
To restrict, block or delete cookies from this website (and those used by third parties) you can do so, at any time, by modifying your browser settings. Keep in mind that this configuration is different in each browser, although it is common to find the cookie settings in the menu 'Preferences' 'Tools' "Options" and then in "Privacy and Security" or in "delete browsing data", etc...