Information of the owner of the website
The owner, EURO PERMANENT COSMETICS, S.L with CIF B73040727 with address at CALLE URUGUAY, S/N PG. IND. OESTE, PLOT 18/1, SAN GINéS (MURCIA), 30169 and communications email email@example.com; registered in the Mercantile Registry of Murcia, Volume 1578, Folio: 64, Sheet: MU-32650, Inscription: 1° is owned by Euro Permanent Cosmetics S.L,
Data Protection Officer
The owner is responsible for the personal data that is collected by browsing and using this website in accordance with the requirements established by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of data of natural persons as well as in accordance with to Law 34/2002 of July 11 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
By using this website we understand that you have read and understood the information that is exposed in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Data protection policy
The person in charge applies the principle of active responsibility in the processing of personal data, maintaining a constant update and promoting the continuous improvement of the data protection system in accordance with the legal requirements, guaranteeing in all case:
* respect for the freedoms and fundamental rights of natural persons
* that the data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently
* that the data processed is accurate, adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the purposes for which they are collected
* that the purposes for which they are collected are explicit and legitimate and that they are not treated in a manner incompatible with said purposes
The purpose of this document is to inform users about what we do with their personal data, how it is collected, what it is used for, the rights that assist them as well as all the information
established by current regulations.
Data collected, purpose and legality
The personal data processed are those provided by users through the forms available on this website and are the minimum required to be able to:
- send you information about our products / services,
- attend to queries,
- process orders, as well as be able to prepare the corresponding invoices,
- report on the status of orders, deal with complaints
- and any other management derived from the provision of the service carried out through this website
These purposes are based on legal principles of data processing collected by current regulations: for the execution of a contract or the provision of a service to users, for the fulfillment of legal obligations, for legitimate interest and with the consent of the users.
The personal data collected through the contact web form is used to be able to attend
any query that the user makes through it.
The personal data collected in the order form are intended to process the necessary data for the correct management of your orders.
The personal data obtained through the web forms are recorded and stored in electronic media controlled and supervised by the data controller.